May 21-23, 2017
The North/West Lower Michigan Synod Assembly will begin on Sunday, May 21, 2017 and run through Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at the Comfort Inn in Mt. Pleasant, MI. This year’s theme is “Freed by God’s Grace.”
Synod Assembly Documents
- 2018 Proposed Compensation Guidelines
- 2017 Approved and Recommended Changes to Synod Constitution
- 2017 Synod Assembly Annual Reports
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Report of VP to Synod Assembly
- 2017 Election Results
Synod Assembly Worship Documents
- Monday Morning Worship Book (Note: There will not be a bulletin for Monday Evening Worship)
- Opening Worship Book
- Closing Worship Book
- For Sunday’s worship, clergy are asked to vest in red as there will be an ordination.
Churchwide Assembly Report
The Churchwide office has created a new detailed report to supplement their report given at each Synod Assembly. Download the report.
Submission of Resolutions
Instructions for the submission of resolutions for the 2017 Synod Assembly are now available. Resolutions must be submitted to the Synod Office by March 15, 2017 for review by the Committee on Reference and Counsel and for inclusion in the Synod Assembly Booklet. Resolutions submitted after this date will not be distributed to voting members prior to the opening of Synod Assembly and will be considered only if there is time remaining on the Assembly agenda. Download instructions for further information.